PT Donggi Senoro LNG - DSLNG provides an opportunity to develop gas reserves that have been stranded for many decades. The initiatives have come from Indonesia's national energy company PT Pertamina (Persero) and PT Medco Energi Internasional, Tbk., together with international companies, namely Mitsubishi Corporation and Korea Gas Corporation.
The DSLNG plant is located in the Banggai Regency in the Province of Central Sulawesi and is situated about 25 km south-east of Luwuk, the main town of Banggai Regency. The plant site comprises about 100 hectares of land along the coast facing the Peling Strait, which provides a deep-sea route from Surabaya and Makassar to Luwuk and Manado.
DSLNG was established as a foreign investment company on 28 December 2007, with shares owned by Pertamina Energy Services Pte. Ltd. (29%), PT Medco LNG Indonesia (20%), and Mitsubishi Corporation (51%). Since February 2011, however, the ownership structure has changed to PT Pertamina Hulu Energi (29%), PT Medco LNG Indonesia (11.1%) and Sulawesi LNG Development Ltd. (59.9%).
DSLNG is the first Indonesian LNG project developed as a "downstream business activity" based on Law No. 22 of 2001, which enables separate development of upstream (feedstock gas supply) and downstream (LNG manufacturing) businesses. A downstream LNG development model benefits the country as it shifts the investment and the associated risks of the LNG plant development from the Government of Indonesia to a downstream company. we are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Document Coordinator (TD–DC–02)
- To manage all the engineering documents created during EPC phase of the project, keeping them updated when any modification is executed.
- To manage all the tagging of new items when created.
- To assist CAD work when engineers need minor updates of the documents/drawings.
- To manage SP3D, SPI, SPR and SPPID native files, kept updated.
- To support Technical Services Manager for Management of Change execution.
- Bachelor degree in engineering (mechanical, process or IT)
- Preferred 5 years of experience in either (a) EDMS or EIMS development or (b) IT/Engineering tool use.
- Commercial software knowledge (AUTOCAD, Integraph’s SP3D, SPR, SPI, SPPID)
- Database management
- ISO 9001 Quality Control – documentation
- Willing to be placed at Site, Luwuk (Banggai, Central Sulawesi)
The company will provide excellent remuneration and benefits package commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send your complete application letter, CV, recent photograph, current remuneration and expected remuneration to: firstname.lastname@example.org and put job title name and code as the email Subject (not more than 300kb).