JOB PERTAMINA – PETROCHINA SALAWATI was established based on April 23rd 1990 with the Salawati Kepala Burung block on Papua as Our Contract of Area. Field Commerciality was at 1993.
Matoa field was discovered by SEO-1X well (now called as Matoa-01) in August 1991 onshore Salawati Island, Irian Jaya, approximately 3.7 kilometers southeast of the Salawati O-1X well. The well encountered 166 feet of the pay zone in the Kais limestone formation, of which 96 ft is considered as net pay. First production was commenced in October 1991 with the full field development starting in October 1992. Up to December 1995, 29 wells were drilled into the structure including 3 wells in Matoa-20 structure, 26 wells are producers and 3 wells are plugged and abandoned as water bearing.
JOB Pertamina – PetroChina Salawati is Joint Operating Body between PT Pertamina Hulu Energi and PetroChina International Ltd. We are one of national oil & gas companies based on Jakarta, Indonesia. Our project in Salawati Island – West Papua.
We are currently inviting highly dynamic, self-motivated and committed applicant to apply several positions in a challenging work environment With the following qualifications:
Senior Drilling Engineer
- Minimum Bachelor degree majoring Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering or related discipline
- Experience minimum 10 years for Drilling engineer with operating oil company
- Experience of drilling, well planning, well design and data analysis. And possess good analytical drilling engineering skills.
- Offshore experience is preferable
- Familiar with SKKMIGAS Standard Guidelines and Government Regulation
- Having IADC well control certificate and Migas APB III or II certificate is preferable.
- The ability to coach and mentor junior team members
- Minimum Bachelor degree majoring Petroleum Engineering or related discipline
- Experience minimum 4 years for Reservoir Engineer with operating oil company
- Knowledge of reservoir displacement mechanisms.
- Ability to perform reservoir engineering analyses, as well as reservoir simulation.
- Experience with design and evaluation of well tests.
- Experience with preparation of production forecasts, and economic modeling and evaluation.
Please send your CV, recent photograph & other supporting documents with a statement of expected salary (in pdf format maximum 300 kb) not later than March 18, 2013 to : firstname.lastname@example.org